NurseryOur Goal - To provide a safe, nurturing, healthy, and God-centered atmosphere for your child and for you.
We strive to make your children feel secure in the nursery setting, which will allow you to feel at ease in the Sanctuary. Our nursery workers will rock, sing, feed, and play with your child to insure they are content. We will provide Snacks and juice for your children. We also have a family room for children outside of this age range or for children with special needs.
- Ages for the nursery are 6 months through 3 years.
- When bringing your child into the nursery we make sure to sign them in and you will receive a security tag.
- We ask that you do not “look in” on your child. This may cause them to become upset. If your child becomes upset we will send for you.
- After service is over, please pick up your child immediately with the security tag with you. If someone else is picking up your child, make sure to give them the security tag because they will not be able to take the child without it.
What to Bring
- Extra diapers or pull-ups
- Change of clothes